M.A.Sc., Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of British Columbia, Canada
B.Eng., Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Imperial College, University of London, United Kingdom
My Expert Service
Over 12 years of software development experience in networking and communication systems, with an excellent track record of delivering commitments and resolving critical customer issues on schedule.
- Excellent working knowledge of C and C++ in mobile switch development in an embedded, multithreaded environment. Relevant projects include the development of mobile switches at Star Solutions/UTStarcom and at Motorola. In particular, the CDMA EVDO base station is run in a multithreaded environment with 8 worker threads to execute jobs.
- Object oriented design methodology used in the development of CDMA EVDO base station software and the development of an unit test tool for testing the IS-41 mobility server gateway at Star Solutions/UTStarcom; and also in the development of the Series 60 CDMA smartphone middleware at Nokia.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP including the use of IO multiplexing select and asynchronous IO in different projects listed on resume.
- Developed SOAP messaging interface using Java SAAJ for the server framework at Memotrax music systems. The server communicates with a Postgres SQL database.
- Participated in the development of the scalability feature with load balancing technique based on the mobile’s International Mobile Subscriber Identity for the GPRS support node at Motorola.
Experience & Qualifications
C, C++, Assembly, Java, Perl, shell scripts, SQL, XML, OOP (Object Oriented Programming), OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design), network programming, realtime programming