The Expert is temporarily unavailable, but expects to resume service on
. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
My Expert Service
Development of reconfigurable embedded systems and efficient architectural schemes for Microsystems. . For my Masters and PhD research I am motivated to focus on areas like digital design for high speed communication, DSP and computer architecture.
Experience & Qualifications
Masters in Electronics Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
1st Div (68.4%)
Bachelors in Science (majors in Physics and Mathematics) B.Z.U, Multan, Pakistan
1st Div (69%)
Organization: COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Sahiwal, Pakistan.
Designation: Lecturer, Department of Computer Science. (September 2008 to date)
(BS Computer Science, BS Telecommunication and Networking)
• Discrete Mathematical Structures.
• Electric circuit analysis(Course work + Lab)
• Electronic Devices(Course work + Lab)
• I have established Electronics Lab in CS Department.
• I am in charge of Electronics Lab.
• I am in charge for the power management in the campus area.
Organization: SARHAD University, Islamabad campus, Pakistan.
Designation: Visiting faculty member, Department of Electrical Engineering.
(September 2007 to August 2008)
(BS Electrical Engineering)
• Communication systems.
• Discrete Time Signal processing.
• Electric circuit analysis.(Course work +Lab)
• Microprocessor Interfacing and Design.
Organization: LANDMARK CONTRACTING, a Pakistan mobile communication
(MOBILINK), contracting company.
Designation: Electrical Engineer. (February 2008 to August 2008)
Major responsibilities include Optimization of GSM Abis-Interface Transmission Link.
• Configuration of Memotec Abis optimizer 1240 and 1010 based on scenarios, Full E1 mapping and Half E1 mapping for Ericsson and Huawei Equipments.
• Physical Installation of Memotec 1240 and1010 on HUB and REMOTE sites.
• Analyzing the link usage and WAN optimization using CXMON.
• Trouble shooting and analyzing of GSM Traffic using CXAccess.
• RF Drive testing to analyze Signal Fluctuation Problems with Warid Telecom Team at GILGIT and solution.
• Study of implementation of optical communications systems in Pakistan and their significance.
• Study Ericsson GSM system Survey and Cell Planning course documentation, thorough understanding of GSM Radio Dimensioning process, Technical Site Surveys.