Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
My Expert Service
Over 30 years experience in helping individuals, couples, parents, children and families. Child, Adolescent, Adults and Elderly.
I fully understand the compulsions that drive bulimic behavior and have over 20 years of direct experience in therapy with a wide variety of individuals with eating disorders.
Areas of expertise:
- Asperger's Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Emotionally Handicapped children
- ADD/ADHD concerns
- Behavior problems
- Children of Divorce/Separation
- Academic problems
- Learning disabilities
- Brain injury
- Processing disorders
- Conduct and anger control probs.
- Chronic anxiety and phobias
- Acute and Chronic depression
- Personality Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Relationship/Marital Conflict
- Life Coaching/Career Enhancement
- Dissociative Disorders
- Multiple Personality Disorder
- Persistent/Chronic Mental Illness
- Substance/Alcohol Abuse Problems
Experience & Qualifications
Fully licensed as a psychologist for 20 years. Specializing in Child Development, Parenting Concerns, Marriage and Family issues, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Abuse, Compulsive Behaviors, Chronic and Persistent Mental Illness, and many more.