* Master of Science, Clinical Counseling with Practicums in Relational Counseling, Addictions, and Marital and Family Therapy. George Fox Univ. and Southern Christian University (now Amridge) with honors. I, too, am able to provide--if asked-- faith-supportive therapy from a Judeo-Christian worldview, integrating areas of faith into sound, research-based practice in psychology.
*B.A., Philosophy, Lewis & Clark
My Expert Service
Contact me, to overcome loneliness, and to begin your better life. My warm and personal ways and success in taking your questions and confusions and leaving you feeling encouraged, uplifted, and understood, are the reasons people call Plus, there is privacy, and affordability-- more affordable by far than face to face advisors. 20+ years as a professional advisor. Phone, chat, or email--your choice. To contact, I suggest copying this url into your address book, to get right to me: www.LivePerson.com/experts/professional/donna-gray-davis-ms-bcpc
Experience & Qualifications
* Honors Relational Counseling graduate, Marital and Family emphasis
* Practicum in Addiction Family Intervention and Treatment.
* Education of court-referred groups.
* Aging Successfully: Two-Year intern study with 22 subjects, using group and individual techniques and skills for the Aging.
* Governor's Committee on Budget Policy, Children and Youth in Oregon.
* Distinguished Service Award.
* Eleven years in career and workplace counseling.
* Eight years in marriage counseling.