*B.Sc (Honors, Microbiology)
*M.Phil (Master of Philosophy, Applied Microbiology)
*Fellow of ASM (American Society of Microbiology) since 1991
My Expert Service
NOTE: Please be aware that I do not provide any service which may be used for any purpose that is harmful, unethical, fraudulent, deceptive or offensive in any manner. I have fifteen years plus experience in this field & can give you mentoring you need in a very fast and efficient manner. I also offer MENTORING AND GUIDANCE in Earth sciences & can give you assistance needed in all your environmental pathology subjects, all rendered in a very fast and efficient manner. So no matter what issue you have in Earth sciences your needs will be meet by TUTORING, MENTORING, GUIDANCE, RESEARCH AND FORMATING OF YOUR COMPLETED papers to specific case studies, I can give you the best help in this field.
I also offer guidance in the following topics:
1. Human activities and environmental causes of disease.
2. Population, urbanization, resources and wellbeing.
3. Chemistry and environment - industrial production, fuels, vehicles and exhaust gases, the home environment.
4. CO2 and the green-house effect; Climate; Ozone; Desertification.
5. Waste and Recycling.
6. Physical agents; Radiations; Traumas.
7. Ecology; Microbiology; Infectious Diseases.
8. Chemistry and Environmental Carcinogenesis.
9. Immunology and allergies.
10. Tobacco smoke and gaseous pollutants.
11. Diet and diseases.
12. Prions and BSE (and basic concepts of other zoonoses).
13. SARS, a prototype for a new infectious disease.
14. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs): perspectives in agriculture and transgenic foods
15. What can you do, every day, to improve the situation: consume less goods, produce less wastes, learn and teach others why and how not to smoke, to have an appropriate diet, to make physical activity, to save water, electricity and fuels, to recycle more, to teach how to recycle more, to prevent risk situations, to collect new eco-compatibility ideas and to spread them.
16) Tutoring in geology, oceanography, paleontology, ecology and environment, geography, meteorology and agriculture subjects.
Experience & Qualifications
I have over
fifteen years of experience in teaching in various countries at all
levels in reputed Universities. I am working on three prestigious projects with WHO (MGD goals program), UNICEF and UNDP at present. I am familiar with the syllabus of
all educational systems as well as Standardized tests like TOEFL, GRE, IELTS, GMAT, DEHL and DAHL. I am familiar with all academic formats. I have published several papers in internationally accredited journals.