MSc (+15 years) in Software Designer and Engineer
My Expert Service
If you have a development project like as desktop or database or web or an embedded application
if you need fast help for a specific problem I can
- write software, individual components or modules for you
- investigate and fix your implementation bugs
- help to make a good and clear implementation or design
- review your existing sources codes
If you want to improve your knowledge also you can get complete courses about:
- programming languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, SQL, PL/SQL, Pascal or x86 assembly
- multi threading, socket programming and inter process communication on Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms
- data structures, elementary and advanced algorithms
- object oriented design methodology
- design patterns as creational, structural, behavioral and concurrency patterns
- data modelling in relational database systems: Oracle, MySQL
Experience & Qualifications
1996 - 2001: I have graduated as MSc in Software Designer and Engineer in 2001 at University of Szeged, Hungary.
Final degree was "Remote Method Invocation and Message Passing in Object Based Distributed Systems."
There is a communication stack with synchronous, asynchronous and encrypted messaging capabilities based on a decentralized routing algorithm ("gossip routing") . The upper layer of the stack implements the remote method invocation functionality above the message passing same like as Java RMI or CORBA technologies. It also includes a decentralized name resolving service.
2009 - present: I am a visual programmer in an artistic group called Living Picture Theatre<
tasks: work on a radio controlled lighting equipment for the Wave Space visual theatre etude, an interactive public art organ installation or a specific Kinect based interactive surface.
2007 - 2009: I was a senior C++ software developer at LogMeIn
task: developing Rescue desktop application and Instant Chat web client
languages, platform, technologies: C++ on Windows
2006 - 2007: I was a senior C++ software developer at Exfo System Development Ltd.
task: developing background servers and user interface client for parts of network quality monitoring system - fiber (NQMSFiber)
languages, platform, technologies: C++, PL/SQL, Oracle on Compaq True64 Unix, Linux, Windows
2004 - 2006: I was a senior C/C++ software developer at VirusBuster Ltd.
task: developing a remote administration client and object based communication layer
languages, platform, technologies: C/C++, socket programming and IPC on Windows
2001 - 2004: I was a C/C++ software developer at Exfo System Development Ltd.
task: developing background servers for parts of network quality monitoring system (NQMS)
languages, platform, technologies: C/C++, CORBA, PL/SQL, X Window Motif, CGI, TCP/IP, PPP, SMTP, Oracle on Compaq True64 Unix, Linux, Windows
1999 - 2001: I was a Oracle PL/SQL database developer at Port.hu
task: developing theatre programme database and web client